Aromatherapy for Mental Focus
About a week ago, we had a fabulous Aroma Party at my house. It was a wonderful crowd of ladies who were all about getting familiar with essential oils and aromatherapy. During our aromatic evening, few ladies asked me about essentials oils that may help with mental focus, concentration and memory issues. I totally understand their concern, because so many of us are busy with kids, at work and at home that sometimes we forget what is our home phone number ☺ Some of us are eternal students who study and deal with tests and exams on monthly basis, that’s exactly when we surely need memory and creativity boost. There are few magical essential oils that may help with concentration and focus on daily basis. My daughter, who is a middle school student and a young actress, is using a blend of essential oils for concentration and memory stimulation every time she has a test or an audition, and she swears it keeps her focused alert and calm at the same time.
During my years of aromatherapy practice I found that these four essential oils are probably the most important for mind stimulation. Clary Sage, Rosemary, Peppermint and Bergamot.
Clary Sage has an amazing spicy-sweet aroma with a hint of herbal note in it. It enhances creativity and helps to reduce anxiety before exams, tests and stage or on-camera performances. I would recommend using this oil in blends for actors, models, writers, web and clothes designers, photographers, artists and students who are under a lot pressure to perform to their finest ability.
Rosemary is another stimulating essential oil it has woodsy and earthy scent, which blends very well with other essential oils. Rosemary helps to stimulate memory and helps to keep focused on assignments. It works great in synergy with Peppermint and Clary Sage.
Peppermint is probably the most important essential oils for any brain-stimulating blend. Peppermint enhances oxygen supply to our cells, therefore carries oxygen to our brain, and we know how important oxygen is, in order for us to function properly. This oil brings a refreshing feeling to anyone who feels tired, exhausted and drained. It helps me a lot when I need to keep myself awake while studying organic chemistry and molecular biology ☺
Bergamot is one of my favorite essential oils with its fruity, warm and refreshing scent. It helps to uplift and bring a feeling of inspiration to everyone who needs a little help while working or studying. Bergamot is especially well received by kids and can be easily diffused at home, in the office or on the movie set to create a relaxing and uplifting atmosphere. I wish I could carry this massage to all movie directors; it would make their life much easier ☺
At Natures Lovers we create custom mind-stimulating blends for students, actors, artists and everyone who needs help with mental focus. We examine every aspect of our clients’ needs and make a blend that is easy to use.
We are now on Article Dashboard
Stay focus, relaxed and have a beautiful fall season ☺
- Spring Essentials for strong immune system and less allergies | Young Living therapeutic grade Essential Oils
- Organic Natural Cosmetics From Aroma Natural | Some Kind Of Fabulous
- Aromatherapy for Health Professionals: What You Need to Know | Computer Repair Articles
- Fabulous Food Finds » Blog Archive » True Confessions of a Recipe Tester
- Silvercross Surf – Now in stock Peppermint Walworth Road, London |
- Aromatherapy Massage Oil ? Adding Ease To Your Life
| Macau Public Opinion
- Stress Relief Thanks to Aromatherapy | Impeach Men Store
- The Workings and Benefits of Portable Oxygen | Good Ezines
- Beauty Tips – FASHION: ITS PROBABLY A KNOCK OFF – How To Tell
- Perfumes – Ten Reasons to Love Christmas
- Fitness Exercises – Brain Fitness Interview with Dr. Shlomo Breznitz of CogniFit
- FOX News Radio – » Bring Your Kids To Work Day
- April Can Jam: Rosemary Rhubarb Jam | Food in Jars
- Coffee Bean to Cup Machine? Don’t Buy One Until You Read This | Espresso Coffee Maker
- » Book Review: Fear To Freedom by Rosemary Trible – Blogger News Network
- Sun’s Eye Pure Essential Oil, Jasmine | Bestsellers in Furniture – Best Furniture Review
- Archipelago Botanicals MANGO TANGERINE CANDLE 60 Hour Aromatherapy Home Fragrance Signature Series All Natural Hand Poured Premium Soy Wax Jar Candle W/ Deluxe Gift Box | Bestsellers in Furniture – Best Furniture Review
- Brain Games Don’t Help Your Brain | World of Psychology
- 7 Cold Calling Secrets Even The Sales Gurus Don’t Know | Prospecting Leads